How we use your personal data
Woodbrick collects the personal information of our users or customer only to serve best products and services at woodbrick.shop. We do not share or transfer your information to any third parties.
Collection of customer information
– Contact details such as customer name, email address, city, phone number and shipping address
– Transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by woodbrick.shop but is held by our Payment Gateway partner(s)
– Previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
– Information from optional online surveys on our or third party sites (posted by woodbrick.shop) which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences of users.
– Session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.